No products added!
Citronella Essential Oil
Arksutra’s Citronella Essential Oil exhibits a citrusy aroma and protects your hair from sunlight, pollutants, smoke, dirt, etc. This cruelty-free essential oil has natural ingredients, such as the steam distillation of pure citronella grass. Our entire essential oil line is SLS-free and Biodegradable.
Before diving into Arksutra’s Citronella essential oil, let us discuss some of the fantastic benefits of the ingredient in Arksutra essential oil.
The healing properties of Citronella oil make it ideal for balms and ointments, and it can improve blood circulation and soothes pain. It can tighten up your pores and clean toxins and dirt from your skin, giving you a clearer and brighter complexion. It can combat bacteria that can damage your skin. It acts as a moisturizer and enhances your skin’s ability to gather and absorb moisture, making it soft, supple, and elastic. You can use the strong antibacterial properties of Citronella essential oil to treat various skin issues like boils, acne, etc., making your skin soft and smoother than before.
Now let us go through the key benefits and features of Arksutra’s Citronella Essential Oil: –
- Eco-friendly and Vegan: The essential oil is plant-derived and natural. We haven’t tested our products on animals as we are concerned about them. We source our raw materials from eco-friendly suppliers and manufacturers.
- Naturally formulated: – Our vegan and Non-GMO Citronella Essential Oil have natural ingredients, and this refreshing fragrance oil is cruelty-free, non-toxic, and chemical-free.
- The Natural Benefits: Arksutra’s Citronella Essential Oil comes with a raw, natural, long-lasting lemony scent that can uplift mood and promotes positive feelings when used for aromatherapy. You can also use it for nourishing skin & hair.
- Aromatherapy: When you diffuse our Citronella Essential Oil, as it can help you get relief from muscle spasms, cold symptoms, anxiety, stomach aches, etc. You can massage with our essential oil to eliminate body aches and cramps. If you inhale or diffuse our Citronella essential oil, it can help you from a headache. The refreshing aroma of this oil can boost your spirits and makes you feel energized.
- Mosquito Repellent: You can use our Citronella oil for repelling insects, bugs, etc. For that, you have to dilute the oil with water and fill it in a spray bottle to use for keeping unwanted insects and mosquitos away
- Treating Infection: It can fasten the recovery of wounds by eliminating fungi and bacteria that grow on them.
- Suitability: The Citronella essential oil has several uses, including antifungal, pain reliever, mood enhancer, insect repellant, and more.
Arksutra’s Citronella essential oil is good for aromatherapy as it can impart a soothing effect on your mind and body. Organic citronella essential oil’s powerful yet refreshing fragrance can relax your mind and uplift your spirits. It is also sometimes used as an ingredient in applications formulated to Heal wounds and cuts.