Before we proceed and dive into Arksutra’s Jasmine and Nargis body wash, let us discuss some of the fantastic benefits of the ingredients present in Arksutra’s Body wash which is infused with Ylang-Ylang essential oil.
Jasmine is among the most precious, heavenly, exotic, and valuable beauty flowers, and it has a sweet fragrance associated with love and romance. For centuries, Jasmine has been the main ingredient in many perfumes and body wash, such as Arksutra’s Jasmine and Nargis Body wash. Jasmine has some amazingly healthy skin-improving qualities.
- Acne Fighter: Jasmine has antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties, which effectively treat skin irritations, eczema, rashes, dermatitis, and acne.
- Anti-inflammatory: It can heal wounds and reduce red irritation and inflammation.
- Aromatherapy: Breathing in the scent of Jasmine has the power to release feel-good brain chemicals that energize and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Jasmine restores skin luster and helps balance moisture in the skin to reduce dryness without clogging pores.
- It is beneficial for fading scars, stretch marks, and dark spots and improves skin elasticity. It helps to keep skin young.
Nargis flower has a soft, seductive, and refreshing floral scent that has a balancing effect on the senses. The exquisite Nargis flowers have an alluring scent. In Ayurveda, Nargis is considered rare and precious. Sensual, relaxing, calming, and warming, the flower has excellent toning and highly moisturizing properties when used on the skin.
- Nargis possesses anti-inflammatory properties. It helps in the treatment of blemishes, freckles, and uneven skin tone.
- Nargis flower reduces stress and uplifts the mood.
Ylang-ylang also called the perfume tree, has a powerfully sweet, exotic, and heady fragrance similar to Jasmine and is reputed to help calm the nervous system during depression, stress, and overwork. It has stress-relieving properties. Arksutra’s Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is derived from tropical Ylang Ylang. It has a sensual and exotic fragrance that promotes inner peace, confidence, and relaxation.
Benefits of Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
- Ylang-ylang essential oil has hydrating properties that help keep the skin well-nourished.
- It has natural antiseptic properties which can heal cuts or cracks caused by dehydrated skin.
- It can moisturize and replenish the skin, thereby keeping it healthy.
- It has antioxidant properties, which makes it effective in working against aging.
- The aroma of ylang-ylang essential oil pleases the senses by emitting a gratifying fragrance.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, reducing the redness and swelling caused by acne.
- It can soothe the affected skin and diminish acne formation considerably.
Now let us go through the key benefits and features of Arksutra’s Jasmine and Nargis Body wash: –
- Aromatherapy: This body wash is an excellent combination of the essential oils of Jasmine and Nargis. The delightful fragrance of these essential oils helps calm the mind down, and therefore this is ideal for aromatherapy. It will help rejuvenate your body, skin, and mind.
- Skin Moisturizer permeates the skin and leaves behind a layer of oil on its surface. It fortifies the skin’s protective barrier and reduces moisture loss, making your skin feel smooth throughout the day.
- Eco-friendly and Vegan: The ingredients are sourced locally, and the essential oils are plant-derived and natural. We are concerned about the animals and don’t want to harm them, and that is why we haven’t tested our products on animals that are chemical-free with no preservatives. We source our raw materials from eco-friendly suppliers and manufacturers, and our body wash is biodegradable. Our product is free from mineral oil, paraben, and other toxic compounds, making it 100% natural.
The cooling, refreshing and hydrating Jasmine and Nargis Body wash is infused with the delicate fragrance of the Ylang-ylang flower. The sweet, exotic fragrance refreshes, rehydrates, and leaves the skin scented for hours. It softens the dry, rough elbows and knees.
There are no reviews yet.