No products added!
Orchid & Lilac Bodywash
Arksutra’s Orchid & Lilac body wash will fill your shower with a sweet, floral scent. It is infused with Gingerlily, and this plant-based body wash gives your skin the care it needs. This silicon-free body wash contains no parabens. Our body wash is made with natural ingredients such as Orchid and Lilac flowers and Gingerly essential oil. Our entire natural body wash line is SLS-free and Biodegradable.
Flowers have been part of skin care for centuries. Whenever we smell, see and receive flowers, it gives us positive vibes. However, when we talk of Orchid and Lilac, these flowers go beyond their wonderful floral scent. We have jotted down the benefits of Orchid, and Lilac flowers followed by the most underrated oil, Gingerlily essential oil which is wonderful for the skin.
The orchids have been called ‘the perfect plant for the skin’ because they contain calcium, magnesium, and zinc, beneficial to the skin. Orchid moistens the skin, boosts the skin’s immunity, reduces fine lines and signs of aging, and soothes the skin.
Orchid Beauty Benefits:
- Strengthen the skin’s cell culture
- Support the skin’s natural water retention process
- It is considered an antioxidant
Lilac is known for its incredible floral scent. The Lilac plant has been used in Asian cultures for centuries to treat fever, reduce stress and anxiety and relieve digestive conditions.
Lilac Beauty Benefits
- Lilac oil is effective, so use it to eliminate lice, dandruff, premature greying of hair, eczema, and psoriasis.
- It has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-parasitic properties, which help treat various skin problems.
- It soothes skin irritation relieving itches and dryness.
- Lilac helps treat skin problems like cuts, rashes, and burns.
- It also helps treat sunburn and promotes glowing and healthy skin.
- It has astringent properties, which make it effective for skin tightening.
- It helps to reduce age lines and wrinkles and helps reduce skin sagging as well
Ginger Lily, which is also known as Kapoor Kachri is widely used in Ayurveda to treat nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, halitosis, and hiccups. It also promotes inner peace, calm, and balance. It has a slightly Sweet & spicy (Honey-like), Woody Aroma and has an amber(light-brown) color with a thin texture.
Benefits of Gingerlily Essential Oil
- It relaxes and refreshes the mind to relieve stress and prompt happiness.
- It renews new cells and replenishes moisture in the skin
- The oil adds a warm and spicy touch to aromatic blends.
Now let us go through the key benefits and features of Arksutra’s Orchid and Lilac Body Wash: –
Eco-friendly and Vegan: The ingredients are sourced locally, and the essential oils are plant-derived and natural. We are concerned about the animals and don’t want to harm them. That is why we haven’t tested our products on animals that are chemical-free with no preservatives. We source our raw materials from eco-friendly suppliers and manufacturers, and our body wash is biodegradable.
The Natural Benefits: It promotes healthy and beautiful skin. It brightens and evens your skin tone for a perfect and radiant look. It minimizes oil content from your skin, feeling fresh and non-greasy. It keeps your skin soft while leaving it with a lingering fragrance. It gently removes impurities due to dust and pollution for clean and clear skin.