The element air is one of the essential elements of life that runs through each of us, present in our nerves and respiratory system. In Ayurveda, air represents lightness, motion, breath, and oxygen. When the element air is out of balance, it can cause hyperactivity when it is in excess or fatigue when it is deficient. The imbalance of air can affect the health of your joints, digestive system, and heart. The imbalance of Air elements leads to skin dryness, blood pressure problems, lung disorders, dry cough, bloating, constipation, lethargy, insomnia, muscular spasms, depression, etc.
To regain harmony when air is out of balance, consume foods with a bitter taste and maintain a steady routine. You can also go for AIR infused with Lavender Oil.
AIR infused with LAVENDER OIL: Arksutra’s Air Body Mist feels like wind gusts are flowing to cool you. The slight tingling of lavender does magic to the senses and instantly calms your skin. Chosen from the fresh buds, the mist is sweet and vibrant.
Lavender Oil infused in Arksutra’s Body mist is derived from the lavender plant that can be applied to the skin and is used for aromatherapy. It reduces acne, helps even skin tone, and minimizes wrinkles. You can also use lavender essential oil to treat psoriasis, and it helps cleanse your skin and reduce redness and irritation.
Lavender Oil is beneficial in numerous ways, and it can reduce acne, help even skin tone, and reduce wrinkles. Let us dive into the fantastic benefits of Arksutra’s Lavender Oil:
- Lavender Oil for Acne: Lavender oil kills bacteria and prevents and heals acne breakouts. It unclogs pores and reduces inflammation.
- Smoothes Eczema and Dry Skin: Lavender oil has antifungal properties, which can reduce inflammation and help keep eczema at bay. You can also use Lavender Oil to treat psoriasis and help cleanse your skin and lessen redness and irritation.
- Reduces Wrinkles: Lavender oil has antioxidant properties which can help protect you from free radicals.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties: You can treat inflammation with lavender oil. The oil has pain-relieving properties, which can help soothe inflammation, and it helps reduce blotchiness and lessens redness.
- Wound Healing Properties: Lavender oil has the wound-healing ability to promote skin tissue healing.