The ether element is present in the body as the space between cells. The hollowness of the empty intestines, bladder, blood vessels, and lungs are filled with ether—ayurvedic remedies like Ayurvedic essential oil to nurture the value of ether elements. To regain the ether element, you can go for Arksutra’s ETHER body mist infused with Pine Oil. One of the front runners in manufacturing traditional essential oils.
ETHER Body Mist infused with Pine Oil: – Arksutra’s Ether body mist is the celebration of all the elements of nature combined. Spritz a little pine and feel how the environment instantly becomes better.
Pine Essential Oil, which is derived from the Pine tree’s needles, is known for its clarifying, uplifting, and refreshing scent. Pine Essential Oil is used in aromatherapy which uplifts the mood by relieving stresses, energising the body to help eliminate fatigue, enhancing concentration, and promoting a positive outlook.
- Pine oil is typically used in cosmetics, and skincare, such as body mist, which offers fantastic benefits.
- Pine Essential Oil helps soothe skin from itchiness, inflammation, and dryness, and it may help prevent fungal infections.
- It is also known to protect minor abrasions, such as cuts, scrapes, and bites.
- Its antioxidant properties prevents ageing signs, including fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
Pine essential oil offers numerous purported skin benefits and is notable for its strong woody scent.
- Aromatherapy: – In aromatherapy, you can use pine oil to uplift the mood and invigorate the atmosphere.
- Antimicrobial: Pine oil may be used as an antimicrobial for minor skin infections and Burns.
- Reduces Inflammation: Pine oil has anti-inflammatory properties which can treat acne and eczema.
- Aid in Skincare: It can give you balanced, smooth, renewed, and shiny skin and act as free radicals.
Pine essential oil also has a mesmerizing essence and gives a sweet aroma to the body mist. It is widely used as a massage and bath oil. We commonly see pine oil as a part of soaps and even cleaning products such as Arksutra’s Ether body mist.
There are no reviews yet.