You may face dry skin or a burning sensation anywhere in the body. Excess water in the body causes swelling. To regain the water element, you can go for Arksutra’s Body Mist, infused with the Lime Essential Oil.
WATER infused with LIME OIL: – Arksutra’s Water Body Mist is inspired by the cold-flowing ravines in the Himalayas. The lime doesn’t just add a citrusy scent to tickle your senses; it also brightens your skin.
The lime essential oil is extracted by cold compression of fresh lime peels or is the distillation of its dried peels. It has many benefits and has antiseptic, antiviral, astringent, anti-bacterial, disinfectant, febrifuge, hemostatic, and restorative properties. Lime oil offers several benefits to the skin that make it an incredible and crucial ingredient in skincare products like Body Mist.
Benefits of Lime Essential oil: –
- Lime oil can treat skin diseases like acne and irritation. Its antibacterial property soothes the skin’s surface.
- Lime oil helps to cleanse and purify the body.
- Lime oil keeps moisture levels high in the body, retaining a healthy appearance.
As you know, citrus fruits like lime are known for their beneficial effects on the skin. Lime is rich in Vitamin C and citric acid, which provide the following benefits.
Arksutra’s Water Body Mist infused with LIME OIL benefits: –
- Body mist can be used to treat dark spots. You can also use body mist to lighten dark underarms.
- The antibiotic properties of the lime body prevent the growth of acne-causing bacteria.
- Lime body mist contains Vitamin C, which minimizes signs of aging.
- Arksutra’s Water Body Mist can remove tanning effectively.
- Lime oil possesses astringent properties, which you can use to tighten pores and reduce oil production to provide a better complexion.
- The citric acid present in body mist can remove dead skin cells.
Lime helps rejuvenate your skin and protects it from infections. Arksutra’s Water Body Mist infused with LIME OIL has a large amount of Vitamin C, which helps to reduce body odor and sweat. When applied to your skin, it helps treat bruises and rashes.
There are no reviews yet.