Arksutra, an authentic, traditional essential oils and perfume brand with its foundations in the ancient science of Ayurveda, is presenting you with Rooh Gulab Attar, which soothes and refreshes you. We will discuss the extraction method of Arksutra’s Rooh Gulab Attar, its benefits, and its uses.
The Extraction Method of Rooh Gulab Attar?
Arksutra’s Rooh Gulab Attar is derived from the extracts of fresh petals of Rosa Damascena. The Rose Attar is hydro-distilled from fresh, hand-picked Indian roses. An estimated 50kg of these petals are needed to make 10ml of Attar, which is highly labor-intensive.
It is Infused with pure Geranium oil that has antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. Rooh Gulab deeply moisturizes and hydrates your skin.
Benefits of Arksutra’s Rooh Gulab Attar:
- Aromatherapy: Attar has a fragrance that can capture the attention of people near you. Its sweet scent freshens up the entire respiratory tract. Aromatherapy heals problems through aroma. Aroma relaxes your body due to ingredients like flowers, spices, wood, etc., present in Attar. These natural ingredients soothe the mind and help relieve ailments like headaches, depression, and stress.
- Enhances Mood: When Rooh Gulab Attar travels your brain, it alters the brain waves and signals to reduce the levels of hormones that are responsible for stress levels, high blood pressure, blood sugar levels, metabolism, and memory.
- Boost Confidence: Rooh Gulab Attar significantly affects how you carry around your confidence, connecting to your deeper emotional self. Putting on the scent you love and are comfortable with is enough to generate a sense of self-confidence.
Why Choose Arksutra’s Rooh Gulab Attar?
- Antimicrobial: Rooh Gulab Attars contains certain antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic, and antifungal compounds in nature, which are highly effective in skin health, flu, and respiratory infections.
- Antioxidants: Rose attars are full of powerful antioxidants that help to detoxify the body and skin.
- Antispasmodic: Gulab attar relieves muscle contraction, respiratory system, and intestine. It is very effective in menstrual cramps and miscarriages in women.
- Relieves Depression: One of the main benefits of using Arksutra’s Rooh Gulab attar is that it improves mood, mental strength, and self-confidence and effectively fights depressive conditions and stress.
- Balance Hormones: Rose attars are effective in regulating hormonal secretions.
- Anti-aging: Rose Attar has a significant ingredient to maintain a youthful complexion.
- Moisturizing: With its profoundly nourishing properties, rose attars produce moisturizing cosmetics.