Extraction of Khus Attar
Khus Attar is processed from the root part of the Vetiver plant, which has a sweet, deep, woody, earthy, smoky, amber fragrance. The perfume oil is derived through the hydro-distillation process from dried or soaked vetiver grass. The vetiver’s dried or wet roots and grass cover the side panels of water-based rooms and window coolers, as it cools the ambiance and fragrance to moist air. It is used as curtains on windows and doors to keep insects at bay. Rooh Khus Attar is widely used in summer.
If you are looking for Attar for the summer days, it would be best to prefer Arksutra’s Rooh Khus Attar. It is extracted from Kannuj vetiver grass which has a rich, sweet, and deep woody fragrance.
Benefits of Rooh Khus Attar
- Insomnia: Many people suffer from Insomnia problems. Khus Attar effectively reduces your mental stress and makes you feel relaxed to get good sleep. It helps prevent various issues like tension, depression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Treat Arthritis: Rooh Khus Attar contains properties that can effectively treat arthritis, stiff muscles, and other problems.
- Nervous System: It contains a beautiful soothing property that is beneficial for treating stress, mental depression, anxiety, etc., and strengthens your nervous system.
Uses of Arksutra’s Rooh Khus Attar
- It has calming and soothing properties that work effectively on stressed nerves.
- This oil can significantly take care of the nerves when damaged by chronic stress, trauma, and fear.
- It helps alleviate hysteric attacks, nervous disorders, and epileptic and neurotic disorders such as Parkinson’s disease.