No products added!
Rooh Khus Attar
Rooh Khus Attar, as the name suggests, Rooh means’ soul’ in Persian, and Khus means vetiver in Sanskrit. It is also known as khus perfume or Oil of Tranquility. Vetiver or Khus, perennial grass of the Poaceae, has been listed as a favorite perfume worn by royalty. The Attar is a powerhouse of energy that helps you stay active all day long. This blog will cover the benefits and uses of Khus Attar and extraction methods, and part of the plant used to prepare Rooh Khus Attar.
Extraction of Khus Attar
Khus Attar is processed from the root part of the Vetiver plant, which has a sweet, deep, woody, earthy, smoky, amber fragrance. The perfume oil is derived through the hydro distillation process from dried or soaked vetiver grass. The vetiver’s dried or wet roots and grass cover the side panels of water-based rooms and window coolers, as it cools the ambiance and fragrance to moist air. It is used as curtains on windows and doors to keep insects at bay. Rooh Khus Attar is widely used in summer.
If you are looking for Attar for the summer days, it would be best to prefer Arksutra’s Rooh Khus Attar. It is extracted from Kannuj vetiver grass which has a rich, sweet, and deep woody fragrance.
Benefits of Rooh Khus Attar
- Insomnia: Many people suffer from Insomnia problems. Khus Attar effectively reduces your mental stress and makes you feel relaxed to get good sleep. It helps prevent various issues like tension, depression, stress, anxiety, etc.
- Treat Arthritis: Rooh Khus Attar contains properties that can effectively treat arthritis, stiff muscles, and other problems.
- Maintain Blood Circulation System: It regulates the blood circulation level in your body, thereby eliminating impurities like uric acid from your blood, further helping your body get rid of toxic elements.
- Nervous System: It contains a beautiful soothing property that is beneficial for treating stress, mental depression, anxiety, etc., and strengthens your nervous system.
Uses of Arksutra’s Rooh Khus Attar
- The aphrodisiac property of Rooh khus attar makes it effective against numerous temporary sexual problems such as lack of sexual desire, erectile dysfunction, impotence, frigidity, premature ejaculation, and many more.
- It has calming and soothing properties that work effectively on stressed nerves.
- This oil can significantly take care of the nerves when damaged by chronic stress, trauma, and fear.
- It helps alleviate hysteric attacks, nervous disorders, and epileptic and neurotic disorders such as Parkinson’s disease.